Hill Boles Automotive
Hill-Boles was established in 1956 by its founders, Fred Hill and Cliff Boles in a small building on Niagara Street in Welland, Ontario. They incorporated in 1958. At that time, Donald McKenzie worked in a multitude of positions ranging from delivery person, to sales, to purchasing until 1973 when the original owners retired and he acquired ownership.
As the business grew, the need for a new location was eminent, so they purchased a warehouse on Thorold Road in Welland in 1987. With a continued increase in business, the original repair shop was needed to house the inventory of automotive parts so in 1997, a 3,000 sq foot repair shop addition was built.
At Hill-Boles, we take great pride in offering only top-quality products (from leading manufacturers), and fast, friendly and professional service.
Bart Klimowicz joined the Hill-Boles team in 1988. Over the next five years he acquired his Canadian Mechanics Certification. With his dedication and hard work he soon elevated to Head Mechanic and from there to Service Manager. In 1997, the shop moved into the new addition and service grew to it’s present size under Bart’s direction. He is very proud of his accomplishments and invites any or all to visit his state of the art repair shop. This full service auto repair facility operates five and half days a week and employs four full time licensed technicians.
Don McKenzie retired in 2015 and Bart is now managing the service division of Hill-Boles Automotive Inc.